Ford Shelby Trucks
The Shelby brand is legendary in auto racing. Its legacy dates back to 1962, established when Carroll Shelby dropped a Ford V8 engine in a European racecar and achieved an impressive series of victories.
TNow, the Shelby American has teamed with Ford Tuscany, the auto industry's leading Ford truck customizer, to create the Ford Shelby F-150, a race car-inspired version of the equally legendary Ford F-150 truck.
Soul-Stirring Power and Performance from a Ford Pickup
The Shelby F-150 puts an adrenaline-pumping twist on America's favorite pickup truck. It boasts a powerful, naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 engine, which pumps out 395 horsepower. If you're hungry for more power, it can be supercharged to over 750 horsepower. In all, it boasts more than 45 Shelby proprietary high-performance upgrades.
This legendary truck rides on BDS suspension with the exclusive Shelby-engineered FOX shock system, which enables you to tune your truck from a smooth daily ride to a track-ready driving machine. It also features larger 18-inch Shelby-engraved alloy wheels and rugged, Baja-proven BFGoodrich K02 tires. Finally, the Shelby-tuned, BORLA performance dual-exhaust system with black ceramic tips makes this truck look and sound like nothing else on the road.
Iconic Shelby Styling
The Shelby brand is unmistakable on this truck, which features Shelby's iconic full-body striping and badging. Other design elements include:
- Fender Vents: These functional fender vents come with Shelby badges. In addition to a bespoke touch to the truck, these vents allow for better performance and enhanced engine cooling.
- Door Cladding: No detail has been overlooked on the Shelby F-150, including this exclusive door cladding. It prominently features the Shelby logo to project an aggressive, race car-inspired design.
- Front Bumper Fascia: The front bumper cover sports an integrated black billet and an embossed Shelby badge.
- Hood: Unlike vehicles that are all show and no go, the Shelby F-150 boasts a fully functional Ram Air hood, complete replacement with dual intakes and a two-bar painted grille with black billet inserts.
- Rear Tailgate Cladding: This sporty back tailgate cladding also features the Shelby badge.
- Step Bars: The special 5.0-inch Nerf oval step bars boast black powder-coated paint and the signature Shelby logo.
- Tonneau Cover: The Shelby F-150 deserves something more stylish than your average Tonneau cover. This custom cover bears a specially painted design and comes with a Shelby bed rug carpet liner.
Signature Interior Styling
Inside, the F-150 Shelby is just as remarkable and distinctive. In the cabin, you'll find these signature features:
- Shelby CSM Serial Number Dash Plaque: Every Shelby vehicle is listed on an exclusive registry, and this dash plaque proudly displays your F-150's place in Shelby history.
- Shelby Snake Badged Console Lid: The sharp Shelby snake logo adds an aggressive flair to the truck's practical and convenient console.
- Shelby Two-Tone Leather Recovers with the Shelby Snake and Shelby Snake Embroidered Headrests: Style and comfort unite with these striking two-tone leather recovers and decorative headrests.
- Carbon Fiber Interior Package: This package gives the cabin a sleek, futuristic aesthetic that emphasizes its high-performance capabilities.
- Shelby Floor Mats: Emblazoned with the iconic Shelby logo, these mats look great while protecting your F-150's carpet.
- Deep Tinted Windows: These sun-blocking dark windows help keep your cabin cool while protecting the cabin's upholstery from sun bleaching.
Since the Shelby F-150 is built upon the F-150's Lariat trim level, it boasts the same high-tech amenities and luxuries. Inside, you'll enjoy a comfortable ride with dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Plus, you can stay connected on the go with SYNC® 3, Voice-activated Navigation, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®, FordPass™ Connect and a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot.
Don't Miss Out
With its signature styling and breathtaking power, it's no surprise that the Shelby F-150 is an exclusive vehicle. Only 150 of these magnificent models were produced for the United States, and you can find this dream machine at Tipton Ford.
2019 Ford Shelby F-150 | Brownsville, TX
If you've been dreaming of a truck that's as race-track ready as it is rugged and powerful, we'd like to introduce you to the 2019 Ford Shelby F-150.
The Ford F-150 has been America's favorite pickup truck for decades. It is strong, packed with features, and accommodating to buyers thanks to its many models, engines, and configurations. Now, for the first time since the F-150 Lightning, there's a pickup truck designed to fulfill a want for supercharged power in a reliable Ford F-150.
This new, exciting model of the Ford F-150 comes from Shelby American, a brand that has been well-known in the auto racing industry since the 1960s since Carroll Shelby combined a European race car with a Ford V8 engine. Shelby American has teamed with Ford Tuscany to build the Shelby F-150, combing the best in sports car and legendary F-150 performance.
The athletic and sporty Shelby F-150 features exterior styling and colors that call to mind a day at the race track. Its low body is not intended for off-roading, but looks fantastic with the standard race stripes and the Shelby badge.
Shelby is calling its most powerful, limited edition model the Super Snake. Under its hood, the 2019 Shelby F-150 Super Snake boasts a powerful 5.0-liter supercharged V8 that kicks out a whopping 750 horsepower. The truck can be had with either rear- or four-wheel drive, and Shelby has put in extra work to ensure the handling is at its finest.
If the race-car like performance is the most exciting news about this truck, its price is the second best news. The Shelby F-150 Super Snake starts under $100,000 which is not so much to ask for this level of power and track-tuned performance, especially when you're getting the benefits of a Ford F-150 truck as well.
Learn more about the Shelby F-150 Super Snake at Tipton Ford.